5 Minute hairstyles.


 I love to read fashion and beauty articles. A lot are very informative when it comes to hair and makeup. 

I found this one on Real Simple here "5-Minute Hot-Weather Hairstyles" I rarely do any up do's besides a simple ponytail or bun, so I was happy to come across this article with 5 minute hairstyles. I tried out a few, but made a few adjustments to them when they didn't come out as pictured. My favorite is the crown of braids.


And how pretty are these earring?! They are from Shoot the Moon LA. Don't forget to check out their Instagram and use code:JESSICA10 for 10% off all items. 
For this one the article said to just separate a section to braid, but I made two braids and wrapped them into a bun. 


LOL. Jake said this one was the ugliest! It's different... but I kinda like it. I made the three little buns, but then wrapped them together because they were to far apart. 

Thanks for reading! :) 
Follow me on Instagram // Bloglovin' // Facebook // Twitter 

Comments

Popular Posts