Belted


I love loose clothing. I prefer flowy and comfortable over anything. Not that I don't love more fitted clothing, it's just usually not as comfortable. And comfort is key. 
So naturally I gravitate towards shift dresses. I got this one from Old Navy, and it was just a little to long for my liking. I was going to return, but the color was so pretty and was at such a great price.  Belting the dress really helped shorting the length just a little. 

And I LOVE these shoes from Banana Republic. Just love them. They're pretty comfy, just a little to big, nothing inserts can't fix. 






dress-old navy // belt-loft // bag-express(here) // shoes-banana republic(here)

Thanks for reading! :)
Follow me on Instagram // Bloglovin' // Facebook // Twitter

Shop this post:

Comments

Popular Posts