Leather converse


I love this sleeveless vest from Target! I was so happy when I found it in my size, after constantly going back and back to see if it came back in stock. I plan on wearing it very often.
And I'm probably most likely gonna keep wearing leather leggings in the next few months. 
I got these Converse almost a year ago, and have recently re-discovered my love for them. I mean, I obviosly liked them, since I bought them. But I actually wanted a different color, and when I couldn't find them, I got these instead. I think the high-top leather is so cool, and plan on wearing them more often. 




vest-target(here) // sweater-gap // leggings-forever 21 // shoes-converse(here) // bag-kate spade // necklace-loft 

Thanks for reading! :)
Follow me on Instagram // Bloglovin' // Facebook // Twitter 

Shop this post:

Comments

Popular Posts