Fun with fashion



 Of course I can't find it now, but I saw a post on a fashion website on how to wear a button down shirt -it said to wear it over a full skirt and partially buttoned. So I had to try it! 
Even though to be honest I probably wouldn't wear this IRL, I just really liked the look and wanted to give it a go. 
Honestly sometimes I see(as I'm sure you have) some out there looks, that of course look good on the model, but you may get some looks if you actually wore it. But that's what fashion is about, just having fun! And I have a very normal life of a part-time job and home/mommy duties, so I like to have fun with fashion and always try new looks. 





top-ann taylor(similar here) // skirt-piperlime(similar here & love this) // shoes-banana republic(here) // bag-fossil via dsw(love this) // belt-express(similar here) // rings-gorjana via rocksbox // braclet-loft(want this)


Thanks for reading! :)

And just in case you haven't yet! You can get your first month free of Rocksbox by using my code jeslastylesxoxo

Follow me on Instagram
& let me know what you think of my post.

Comments

  1. Too cute! Love your styling!

    xo
    Melissa
    www.sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts