Green dress


 I think I got this dress last summer from H&M, and never got around to wearing it. It was a size to big(straps a little loose), but since I couldn't find the right size, i just decided to keep it cuz I loved it so much! 
It's so pretty! The green is gorgeous and it's the perfect spring dress!
I haven't DIY'd in a while! and I would love to create a flower crown to wear with this dress. Added to my to-do list!

Oh and I seriously plan on wearing this dress to my baby shower! Not pregnant now! But it's a nice fit for a growing belly. And yes I'm crazy I've already planed my own baby shower! I have a location/theme and everything! And that's not even half of my baby craziness! But that's a whole different topic. 





dress-h&m(similar here & here) // jacket-ny&co(here) // shoes- banana republic(here) // clutch- ann taylor(love this // bracelet- loft(on my wish list) // ring-piperlime(love this & this)



Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

Comments

  1. Amazing dress, I found the same on this site Stylephotos There are a lot of excellent dresses here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts