Week Recap

Hello there! 

So I wanna start a series of post that I share my week/weekend recap. Just to share something besides fashion. I usually take a good amount of pics during the week, and will start taking more, just to share bits and pieces of my days. 
Well why? Truth is I want to be able to get out more and create memories and experiences. We do go out often, but mostly it's just out to eat, mall etc. So now that the weather is better, I really want us to get out more -parks, walks, and just enjoy the world even if it's just in our own city. Yes, we will probably stay home and watch Law and Order and play video games(more than I'd like to admit) but more effort will be put in to get outside. Even if it's just for an hour or two a day. Especially since summer vaca is almost here, I want jake to put the Xbox remote down and actually want to get out. He's going to be going to camp, so I'm happy he will be doing something besides staying home. Yes! It will be hard (especially for me) during the summer to even want to leave an air conditioned room- I melt. But!!!! The effort will be attempted. I will give in once in a while(I know me) but, I'm human right!? 

So here are a few pics from this past week, not many but here they are. 

This pic is actually from TGI Friday maybe a little more than a week ago, but had to share cuz it's my fav to eat. I have this theory  when you eat fries and a salad they cancel each other out! So technically  you havent really eatin and dessert is fully justified. That totally makes sense right!?! 


Here we are last Thursday in NYC. It was just a beautiful day and we enjoyed an ice-cream cone. You will probably see lots of pics of us eating ice-cream, nothing better!




On our way back home.


Thanks for reading! 

P.S This outfit post will be up later in the week.






Comments

Popular Posts