Mirrored


I am well aware of how ridiculous I look in these sunglasses! Well, with that being said, I will most likely wear them again! Even though I look beyond silly, they are still cute and fun for summer, so I'll reserve them for the beach/pool. 

K, on to my jacket. It's an Ella Moss jacket that I found at Nordstrom Rack for... $20!!! This is a brand where a jacket would retail for well over $200, and I majorly scored on this one. And get this! Absolutely nothing wrong with it, perfect condition! The print is so pretty and I love the leather detail sleeves. I got it back in March, so I got some wear out of it, before I store it till fall. 



jacket-ella moss via nordstrom rack // top-american eagle // skirt-h&m // shoes-old found on piper lime // sunglasses- loft 

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.


S H O P  T H I S  P O S T :

Comments

  1. Super cute! Love the sunnies!

    xo
    Melissa
    www.sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts