More florals


 I've been on a floral kick lately, I can't get enough of floral dresses, or floral anything really! And it definitely makes it easier when I am continually finding(and looking for) affordable dresses. This one, 10 buck at Target! 

We took these pics a few weeks back, when the cherry blossoms where still in bloom. I actually have a few outfit post "stocked up" cuz, like I said I've been slacking on my post. I really want to get them out to start sharing some summer styles, and other ideas I have brewing in my head. 

I can't even believe it's almost summer, and schools almost out! Soo much planning and preparing to do for this summer. 





hat-target // dress-target // shoes-simply vera vera wang via kohls 

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

S H O P  T H I S  P O S T :

Comments

Popular Posts