Dressed up in a kimono


Hi there! Just a quick post here. September has been great so far.  We still got some time to spend days outdoor while summer weather is still here. 

I wore this a few weeks ago at the South Street Seaport. I wore this kimono here at the beginning of the summer, that was actually my sisters. But since I fell in love with it, I went out and was lucky enough to find the same one. I really love how it completely transforms my simple tee and shorts outfit. 





kimono-nordstroms rack(similar here)
tee-loft
shorts-forever 21
shoes-adrienne vittadini(here)

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:

Comments

  1. You look super cute love! I LOVE those shoes!

    xo
    Melissa
    www.sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts