#tbt-Wedding guest

I've been feeling super lazy these past few days, and have been kinda m.i.a on social media. It's just been one of those weeks. I actually do have some fall looks we took pics of, and I will be getting to them very hopefully soon. 

But before then, I thought I'd share this look I wore to a wedding last month. Now, I love to dress up as much as the next girl, but as a wedding guest I like to keep it simple and not stand out too much. But I do like to turn it up a bit with my accessories and details, but still keep it simple. I wish I took a pic of the back of the dress because it has a nice cut out pattern. I wore it with my Justfab lace up heels and i borrowed my mother in laws clutch. 




dress-macys
bag-borrowed
shoes-justfab

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.


That's all for now! 


Comments

Popular Posts