Black&White Holiday look




No red or green in this holiday look. I actually do prefer to look a little more festive, but I really wanted to work with pieces I already had in my closet, and for some reason besides a dress or two I really didn't have much red or green. 

Ok, full disclosure, these leggings are part of the few bottoms that still fit comfortably so you will be seeing them pretty often the next few months. 

I think this look is perfect for a work party or a simple holiday dinner where you still want to dress up, but not too fancy. Don't the gold touches really glam up this simple look?! And I added my white blazer for some contrast. 





blazer-banana republic // top-loft // leggings-forever 21 // clutch-fossil // cuff-gifted // shoes-french connection 

Comments

Popular Posts