Kids Gift guide


It's December 1st! Only 24 shopping day's left till Christmas is here. And for me shopping for no one is easy. I over think the process, and am completely indecisive. 


My son usually has a very detailed list of what new gadget or video game he wants, and I'm sure Santa will cross a few off his list. But me, I always like to get him things he didn't know he wanted. Things to inspire creativity and exploration. 

So I searched for a few inexpensive items I know he (or any kid) will love!

1) Kids love to color, and mine has a serious crayon/marker obsession. So I know he will love this color-in galaxy globe. (find it here)

2.I know I loved cats cradle growing up. I think he's at an age to attempt it without too much frustration. I will keep you posted on that one. 
(find it here)

3.This adventure kit I love so much! And I think he really will as well. It comes with a compass that he will definitely enjoy. 
(find it here)

4. What kid doesn't enjoy a little magic! Even more fun when they get to play the magician. I am actually looking forward to being in the audience of his future performance. 
(find it here)

5. We are just getting a real taste of the cold over here in NY, and the snow is sure to follow very soon. We'll be ready a snow day with a snowman making kit. 
(find it here)

6. I included these because my son really loves these books. He's really been adamant of adding more chapter books to his collection. And I know this set will make the perfect addition. 
(find it here)

7.Ok, I saved the best for last. I recently discovered this subscription for kids that really will help them explore the world right at home. It's a monthly subscription that introduces them to a new country each month! It's the perfect gift that gives all year!
(find it here)










Comments

Popular Posts