Little red Christmas dress.


I've finally gotten around to take some holiday pics. And these we took yesterday -probably one of the coldest day this December so far! But, it was getting down to the wire, you know, with Christmas being in 4 days!! 

But this is actually what I will be wearing Christmas day. Even though we just spend the day at home, and family comes over, I still like to dress up. I will probably swap the heels for some socks... : ) 

I got this dress last year around this time, but never got to wear it. So instead of shopping for something new, I just decided to give this one a go. And I just added this sweater and my festive look is complete. Wait, I can't forget the sparkle! Now it's complete. 







sweater-target // dress-forever 21 // shoes-loft // bracelet-ny&co // earrings-rocksbox 




Comments

Popular Posts