Sweater Weather

You wouldn't believe for how much I found this Free People sweater on sale for! About $10.00 at Macy's and it's perfect no tears or anything! So I was happy to find such a deal.
Obviously I love clothing and shopping, but I really don't so it that often. So when I do I usually go straight for whatever's on sale. But, because I'm usually being rushed(boys) I have to just give it a quick browse. And sometimes I get super lucky.
I'm always on the lookout for great prices and hunting for coupons. No need to spend a lot to love what you're wearing. 

And yes, these are my trusty leggings again. BUT! I did just order some hopeful maternity pants online, so we'll see how they go. 




sweater-free people // leggings-forever 21 // boots-sam edelman // hat-banana republic // watch-nine west

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:


Comments

Popular Posts