Long cardi & Stripes

Hey there!

Today's post I'm wearing this cardigan I found at the Loft. I loved the color and the versatility of it. It's nice and cozy and I can't wait to wear it plenty of times now till when the heat comes. 

The weather was beautiful this weekend, so I definitely took advantage and took just a few pics. 

This month is just flying by and this week we are celebrating my son birthday, he will be 9 on Tuesday! I can't even believe my little baby is so grown up! And soon we will be welcoming another little boy to watch grow up! 

Well, that's all for now! 






cardigan-loft // tee-h&m // leggings-forever 21 // bag-kate spade // boots-sam edelman 

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.


SHOP THIS POST:

Comments

Popular Posts