Maternity style:The leopard dress



New week, new post! I can't believe it's practically March, and in the blink of an eye Spring will finally be here! Even though we've had a mild winter here, the exciting of Spring is still in the air. The past few weekends have already been feeling like Spring, so we've been lucky to spend some time outside without our bulky layers. 

I got this dress at the Loft last summer, but finally got around to wearing it. We went out to dinner to celebrate my sons birthday and just tried this dress on for the heck of it. And was honestly surprised how well it actually fit -and that it actually fit! Because it's nice and stretchy and it A-line shaped it made the perfect maternity dress. 






dress-loft // vest-target// boots-lucky brand // bag-michael kors  

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:

Comments

Popular Posts