Maternity style: Spring florals


 Hey there!! Ok so it's been far too long since my last post and I could kick myself for not keeping up, at least for now when I actually have the time to spend. 
I am currently about 38 weeks with just a few short weeks to go. Which mean that I will most likely not be able to keep up as much as I would like. But I will figure something out, even if I get a post once a week or every two weeks I will be happy. 

These pics where actually taken about 2 or 3 weeks ago, when it actually felt like spring! Unlike today where I am currently under my fluffy robe. 

Well, that's all I got for now, and I still have a few post I wanna put out real soon, so I will continue working on those.









dress-bcbgeneration 
cardigan-american eagle
shoes- steve madden
hat-kohls

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:



Comments

Popular Posts