Fall colors.

Hello there!
We've had some really awesome weather the past few days. 

The perfect Fall weather.

This top is actually 2 years old and have no memory of ever wearing it. I was actually getting ready to donate it, when I decided to keep it. 

I did a big Fall cleaning and got rid of so much stuff. Lots of rarely worn clothing, shoes and bags and tons of accessories. I consider myself a bargain hunter, I love to find a good deal. But it turned into me buying things I may wear only because the price was to good to pass up. Which ended up with me having a closet of things I didn't really love. 

I don't remember where I heard this, "don't buy something on sale you wouldn't pay full price for" well something along those lines. And I wish I would have taken the advice. I mean don't get me wrong, I will still be a bargain hunter, but I will put more consideration to what I spend my money on.




Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:

jeans: gap | top: loft | jacket: nordstroms rack(similar) | hat: banana republic(similar) | necklace: forever 21 | shoes: franco sarto  | watch: nine west (<3 this)

Comments

Popular Posts