Lace up shoes


Last outfit post I'll be sharing from our trip to Mexico, and I think it's my favorite look. I love love love this top from Loft. The print is so pretty and I love the tiered look. I honestly rarely wear shorts this short(they're pretty short), but I figured I'm on vacation! Why not!! They're great for the pool/beach, but not sure I feel to comfortable wearing them during the day with my kids. Now on to my shoes! Aren't they cute?!! I have a Justfab account, but usually skip the month cuz I don't usually see anything that I really love. But when I saw these I had to have them! In my opinion they look so much more expensive then they actually are! And they are right on trend for this Spring and Summer. 




top-loft(here) | shorts-bloomingdales(similar) | bag-old from tjmaxx(similar) | shoes-justfab(here) | hat-forever 21(similar)


Comments

Popular Posts