Views from Cabo



Thought I'd share some pics from Mexico. After the snowstorm we had, I thought some beach views would brighten your spirits. {Is winter over yet?!!}

 The arch in Cabo San Lucas was absolutely beautiful. All of it! Absolutely stunning! We took a boat tour and I have to say I was a little nervous bringing a baby on board, but they had a little life vest for him.(which was the cutest thing! Check it out below) We didn't plan for it, but you can get off the boat on a little beach and swim and hang out! It looked so cool! Maybe next time. 










We went to two local beaches and my husband and oldest son went snorkeling. Jacob really enjoyed it and they got some pretty cool pics. 









I joked with my husband that this was a business trip for me. Being a mom with two kids one being a baby, it was just gonna be business as usual for me. But I have to say it was such a great time! Especially seeing our oldest have the best time. And our little Lucas loved the beach and pool! So seeing them happy was the best part!




Comments

Popular Posts