My style lately

This is about how dressed up I get as of lately. And I honesty kinda love it. I started my blog to share my love of fashion and dressing up. And little by little I've evolved to sharing what I actually wear, which is usually super simple. And the days of me really dressing up are far and few, but I always look forward to them. And who knows, maybe in a few I will dress up more often. I think that's the beauty of fashion and personal style that it's not set in stone and can be switched up.   


In my case with a new baby I like to keep it easy and letting my accessories shine. For Fall I have been gravitating toward simple/ easy to wear clothing with a few stand out pieces and accessories that pop. I'm putting together a few Fall must haves and I'll be sure to share what I'm shopping for this season.  


top-nordstrom rack | jeans-gap | shoes-ann taylor | bag-target 

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:


Comments

Popular Posts