Spring into Fall


This look is from a few weeks ago, when Fall weather was no where in site! 
If you haven't notice, I am big on wearing and re-wearing items, to get the most use out of them. So when the weather allowed I wanted to transition into Fall with some of my summer favorites. 

This look is definitely a mix of summer/fall. I wore this off the shoulder gingham top all summer long! I love the mix with a olive green jacket and leather leggings and these floral slip-ons. 

Speaking of me wearing items over and over again, I've had these leggings for 3 years and they are still a favorite. Even though I love them so much and have no plans of getting rid of them, I would love to find a new pair to add to my closet. 





top-tjmaxx(love this one
leggings-old forever 21(similar below)
shoes-dsw(here)
jacket-gap(similar)

Baby
sweater(here)
overalls(here)
shoes(similar)

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:


Comments

Popular Posts