5 Days -Gearing up for the Holidays


Getting ready for the holidays is stressful enough and finding looks for every holiday party can be costly. I really didn't want to spend much on a new outfit for every event, so I set out to find something in my own closet. 

 A holiday look doesn't always mean to break out the red, wearing your favorite luxe pieces and adding pops of silver or gold really do the trick. And of course a red lip.




I'm still working out table deets, but here's a sneak peek. I get immense joy with setting up my tablescape and enjoying working on all the little details. 


cashmere sweater-tahari(similar) | pants-nordstrom rack(very similar) | shoes-loft(similar) earrings-madewell(here) | necklace-loft(here)

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.




Comments

Popular Posts