Blueberry picking.


A few weekends ago we took a short trip up to North Salem to go blueberry picking. We usually visit this farm for apple picking and absolutely love it! They have a festival in the fall that is the best! We look forward to going every year. I will be sure to share more in the Fall.




This summer we found out they have blueberry picking and I was so excited to go! My little one loves blueberries and I knew he would love it. My older one just needed a reason to be dragged out of the house. We got there had a little breakfast (loved the muffins) and took a hayride out to the blueberry fields. 





It was a beautiful sunny summer day, but had rained the night before, so sunhats and rain boots were necessary. 








But because-why not-Jacob started complaining about a stomachache, so we had to cut our trip short. But the short time we were there we had a good time! And Jacob was completely fine, we figured out that he decided the night before to eat pizza that had been left out for hours. 



Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

Comments

Popular Posts