3 Looks wearing a plaid blazer.



A plaid blazer may not be a new thing, but it's a fairly recent item in my closet. I guess in my late 20's is when I decided I was "mature" enough to own one. Even so, I'm sure many women do not feel a blazer is appropriate for them, maybe they don't work in a office setting, or maybe they are a stay at home mom. But I'm here to tell you, you need one. 

Dress up jean and cami with a blazer for a more dressed up yet casual look. I loved mixing all the fall trends here. Keeping everything in a neutral color scheme and add a plaid blazer to take this look out to date night. 



This look is from a few months ago, but clearly I've been loving this plaid blazer. I wore this back in winter, it was a nice way to dress up hoodie and jeans. I added black boots to tie in the blazer. 


Last look is a play on skirt suit set. I actually wore this look on my 30th birthday shopping and to dinner. My favorite look so far because I love how it's so structured yet an easy look to spend all day in. 


I hope these 3 looks inspired you -if you don't already- to pick up a plaid blazer. I got this one a few months at Ann Taylor and love the quality of it. Here's a similar one.

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:





Comments

Popular Posts