Stripes+Stars



Sometimes you see an item and instantly need it! That was the case with this jacket! Saw it, tried it on and looked at the price tag. Well obviously, and was hoping so much it was in my budget! And honestly for the quality and warmth it was a such a good price! 




I'm not a pink girl, but lately I've been drawn to pretty pastel pinks. And I love the combos of colors in this jacket. 



Wearing two stand out items in an outfit is so not me, but I loved the idea of wearing this look with my star boots and really into the way they look together. 



jacket-nordstroms(here) | jeans-gap(here) | top-zara(similar) | boots-dolce vita(love) | earring-anthroplogie (need)(similar)
pics w\links below

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:
        


Comments

Popular Posts