DIY Monday- Garden card.

I LOVE to make my own cards! I try to make them as often as a I can for birthdays or holidays. 

To me it's so much fun to make my own, it feels more personal and unique.
 
This one I'm making for Father's Day, though it may not seem "manly" I was going for a springy garden feel.  

This one is pretty self explanatory, and super easy, but here are the supplies I used and steps taken.  

I got all the supplies from Michaels.
Here I have: 
Flower stickers
Colored paper
Ribbion(I didn't end up using it)
Chalk board tags


Step 1:
Cut a stripe of green paper


Step 2: 
I Snipped the paper all across to look like grass. 


Step 3: 
Then I Folded a yellow sheet in half as a card. (Big step!- careful now) 


Step 4:
I didn't want to keep these flowers white because I wanted more color. 


Here we are coloring them in. 


All colored. 


Last step:
Glue on grass and paste flowers. I drew the stems and leaves with a marker. And just punched a hole threw to attach tag. 

All done! 


Thanks for reading. 😊

Comments

Popular Posts