Father's Day!

Father's Day!

1//2//3//4//5//6//7



Well, it's almost Father's Day! So I thought I'd share a few gift ideas.
 
I already know what I'm giving my husband for Father's Day. He sent me the links to exactly what he wants and it's great! Because we all know shopping for men is sooo hard.
I'm sticking to the basics here, but that's okay cause I think these are a fun twist to a typical dad's gifts.
1- Ok, these can not be any easier. Classic frame that would flatter men of any age.
2- Skin care is so important for men just as much as women. So give him a good moisturizer. Lots of men(including my husband) don't use one as often as they should!
3- I love this blue watch! What guy doesn't love a new watch!? And could this color be any more perfect for summer!
4- Of course I had to include a classic gift, what's sweeter then a loving pic on a mug of daddy and his little one.
5- Shoes! And these are perfect to dress up or down.
6- Ok, I know every women has a couple pairs of these extra low cut socks. My husband recently got a few and he wants more! Great to wear with their loafers or slip-ons. Sometimes it's just the most practical things!
7- And of course a fun colored polo!





Comments

Popular Posts