Plaid for summer.

I'm feeling very casual this week!


It's almost summer and the weather's already been pretty hot! Fun fact about me: I'm not a big fan of summer. I mean I love the idea of summer- fun in the sun, beach and the pool, but honestly, it's not all that appealing to me. I HATE to be hot! And beaches are always so crowded and that's not relaxing to me. I mean I tag along for the sake of my husband who love the beach, and my son who loves the pool. But I REALLY am trying to enjoy these things and know I shouldn't complain but first world problems right?


Any who, I've been wearing the Banana Republic bag non-stop. I wanted it ever since I spotted it in a magazine and was happy when I ordered it on sale. 













Tee: NY&Company(similar)//Shirt: American Eagle(Similar)//Short: Gap(similar)//Bag: Banana Republic(In black)//Shoes: Converse//Necklace: American Eagle(Similar)//Pink bracelet: Loft(similar)//Link bracelet:Don't remember(here's one)  

Well thanks for reading. 😊

  • 
    

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts