Sunday at the beach.


We spent Father's Day at the beach this year. My husband loves the beach, and my son was so excited to go. I have to admit I was also looking forward to it. But specifically this beach because it’s so peaceful. It about a 2hr drive but once were there it’s worth it. We got there pretty early, so it wasn't crowded at all. It was early, so the weather was pretty cool, and kind of windy. No one was in the water, cuz it was freezing, but just hanging out was the best.

Ok this is weird, but I never have any intention at all to go inside the water, no matter the temperature. But I still bring a bathing suit. Sometime...maybe...rarely… if the water is warm enough I will go in, but just a tiny bit.


All in all it was a good time. I actually can't wait to go back.



Hat-Gap(similar) // Top-American Eagle // Shorts-Hollister // Bathing suit top-Victoria Secret(similar) // Bottom(Gap Outlet(similar) // Bag-American Eagle















Thanks for reading. :)






Comments

Popular Posts