Beach day

My husband works Saturdays till 3pm. But last Saturday, we decided to visit a nearby beach in Connecticut.

 We got there around 4pm, when people were just starting to leave. Now I'm not a big fan of the beach, the only one I really like is one in South Hampton that's so quiet and beautiful! 
And this one doesn't even compare to it! But thats ok, we still had fun! They do have tons of picnic tables, plenty of bathrooms and showers, which are a huge plus!

Since we got there later in the day, it wasn't as crowded as it would be during the day. So, it was pretty quiet. The lifeguards had just left their station(maybe we weren't suppose to)so we decided to take some pics with it. 

Now those guys went into the water, but as I mentioned before I rarely(RARELY!!) go into the ocean, and I didn't this time, not even a little because it was windy! Windy enough that I pretty much had this knit sweater the whole time. 

We stayed a few hours, had some snacks, build some sand castles. And when they were in the water I spent some time reading my book. All in all a good Saturday!















Thanks for reading! :)
Follow me on Instagram & Bloglovin' 


Comments

Popular Posts