Faux leather shorts

I got these short last Halloween to wear with my costume. I never really planned on ever wearing them again! Well, because they're short, tight and leather(faux). I mean they were perfect for halloween, but not what I would normally wear on any day. Anyway, I kept them in my closet, and always thought they were cute, I wanted to wear them but wasn't sure. 

It was all about balance. If I was gonna wear short tight shorts, I should wear something loose and flowy on top. And this denim top worked out well. I added a hat and colorful accesories for a bright, summery feel. 






Denim top-Gap(similar) // Short-Forever 21(similar) // Bag-Micael Kors(love this) // Sandals-Target // Hat-Target(love this) // Beaded cuff- Ny&Co(similar)


Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular Posts