Jewelry love!


How pretty is this necklace?! It's been one of my favorites lately, its perfect all year round.

I ordered it right on Shoot the Moon LA's Instagram. It's so easy! They have such great stuff at awesome prices. So be sure to keep on eye out on their website, they always have great finds from jewelry to  the cutest clothing. And make sure you follow them on Instagram -they sell right on there and lots of time they have sales! And to make all this even better I have a code for an extra 10% on all items -including sale! Just use JESSICA10 to start saving on some $!

Here are some jewelry pieces I am lovin'! Let me know what you get, I would love to see!

top left clockwise: 

top left clockwise:


Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram // Bloglovin' // Twitter // Facebook 

Comments

Popular Posts