Red lips+Leopard


I can never really define my sense of style. I really like all types -boho, classic, trendy, grungy...etc. Pretty much as long as I like it, I will wear it. I really do love all types and appreciate all aspects of fashion styles. If I feel comfortable I'm happy.

Trying out new styles really helps you get away from your comfort zone. And it doesn't have to be extreme. I could've worn a plain black tee, and combat boots and went full on grunge, but I girly'd it up a bit with pearl studs and a leopard tee. As well as my gold tone watch and peep toe booties.

This past year I have really stepped out of my comfort zone, and have worn things I probably wouldn't have a year or two ago. And that makes me happy.





tee-loft // jacket-gap // shoes-report // shorts-gap // bag-kate spade 

Thanks for reading! :)
Follow me on Instagram // Bloglovin' // Facebook // Twitter 

Shop this post:

Comments

Popular Posts