Leather+Leggings


The best outfits are the ones that are comfortable. I've always had a love/hate relationship with leggings. I don't really like to wear them too much. But they're so perfect for days when you just need to feel comfortable. And nice warm ones like these are great for me to wear at morning drop off (instead of my pj's) and to quick supermarket runs. I hope The Loft has a few more this year, they're great for the winter months. 






 leggings&sweater-loft // jacket-piperlime // bag-express // shoes-simply vera vera wang kohls // necklace-express

Thanks for reading! :)
Follow me on Instagram // Bloglovin' // Facebook // Twitter

Shop this post:


Comments

  1. Super cute!!! I love those sneaks!

    xo
    Melissa
    www.sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts