Holiday decor-candle & trees

A trip to Michaels always inspires ideas. On one of my trips looking for Christmas decor, I left with some DIY ideas. 


The candle is a perfect gift idea, and the trees are a cute decor piece. Both are super easy. 
I have a few more DIY's I wanna get to, hopefully sooner than later. 

The holidays go by so fast and time just seems to slip by. We only have 3 more weeks! I have to get it going. 



All you need besides these supplies is hot glue. The chalk heart I had before also from Michaels. 



All supplies from Michaels

Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

  1. I have not done any decorating and at this point I'm like "why bother?" Christmas will be here sooner than we know it! Love the DIY trees. They're so cute & festive ;-)

    Xo Miriam
    www.scriptsofflair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! :( But it's so fun, even just to look at for a little while. But I understand you, crazy how time flies. And thank you!! They were fun to make. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts