Holiday gift guide

Holiday gift guide



Holiday shopping can be IS very stressful. I don't know why, but especially those gift for teachers, neighbor and friends can be especially difficult for me. You wanna put thought into it, yet not spend to much and you want it to be special. Not an easy combo. Throw in a unisex secret santa gift and my head is spinning. 

Let me start with the secret santa. I mean besides the obviously easy gift card or bottle of wine/liquor I wanted to think of a little something else to make it feel a little more personal.            

                    Mugs / Scarf / Chocolate /  Candle / Gift set

The mugs, chocolate or candle are nice to include with either a gift card or bottle of your choice. You could also swap the mug for a fun glass or wine glass.The scarf or gift set I would include with a smaller denomination gift card to Starbucks. 

I always like to give teachers an extra special gift. They work so hard and truly deserve something special during the holidays. I always go overboard with teachers gift, and don't mind at all. 


Either of these is a little something extra to include for either teachers or friends. 

And for your girlfriend, I mean what girl wouldn't want some cozy sock and pretty nail polish?!

Crabtree & Evelyn // Julep // Socks

Thanks for reading! And good luck with your holiday shopping!!

Comments

  1. Great holiday gift options I love the little cute things that are often much needed That 2015 calender book adorable
    http://lachiquitamissi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes I agree cute little things make great gifts!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts