Holiday look:Black and White



Dressing for the holidays doesn't have to be red dresses or a sequin top. I mean of course it's fun, but sometimes you have to work with what you have. Instead of shopping for an entirely new holiday outfit, you can shop you own closet. Especially when you have more than one event, you don't want to spend so much, when you already have tons of gifts to get. 

Maybe instead of buying a new dress, you could get a statement jewel or shoes thats you can wear to multiple parties and beyond. 

Here I wore the classic combo of a white top and black pants, and a fur vest for extra warmth and a holiday vibe. I love how the vest peeks out from under my jacket. It feels extra dressy. And if you crave that red, wear it on your nails and lips.

P.s That gift is actually for me from Jacob. He wrapped it himself, but I helped with the ribbon. 







hat-loft // jacket-forever 21 // vest-nordstrom rack // top-ann taylor // pants-tjmaxx // shoes-express

Thanks for reading! :)

Shop holiday accessories: 

Comments

Popular Posts