Plaid

I LOVE jackets! Seriously I couldn't have enough.(my storage space disagrees) 
Living in NY we spend the colder months covered up, so accessories are key. Tons of hats, gloves and scarfs. And jacket and coats of course. Obviolsy I have a extra warm ones for super cold days, but some of mine are usually not to thick and honestly didn't cost me much-this one from Forever 21 was $20. It's lined so wearing a few layers I will be fine in the cold. 

P.s This hat is from baby gap...It's cute and it fits so...it's mine. :)






hat-gap // sweater-ann taylor // jacket-forever 21 // jeans-gap // boots-clarks

Thanks for reading! :)

Some more jackets:

Comments

  1. Loving this coat!!!! Super cute!

    xo
    Melissa
    www.sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts