All I want for Christmas.

Wish list


I'm keeping it simple this year, not really much I want, well nothing too expensive. 

I love this super cozy robe. It's perfect for staying warm at home. Along with these slipper socks. 

I really want a coffee press. It's great to have when a friend is over and we want to enjoy a cup of coffee. And I love all the mugs Starbucks has this year. Plus I need a new one since the one I had(for just 2 days) broke. :(

These watches look just like the expensive ones! I love the fun colors.

I love E.L.F, It's such an affordable brand, and I've always had great results from their products.

Staying in the hand area, I need some good hand cream. My hands get ridiculously  dry in the winter.

And some pretty touch screen gloves.



Comments

  1. Gorgeous gift guide I am after the simple pieces as well http://lachiquitamissi.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts