1.28.15

Hello! It's Wednesday! Almost the weekend! Even though its gonna be a cold one this weekend, we have plans to visit the city this weekend. I have to start planning a warm outfit for day in the city.

 Even though we live only a 30min train ride away, we rarely go down. I love to visit the city! It literally feels like a different world, and even though I'm so close it still hasn't lost its appeal and don't think it ever will. 


So I saw this skirt on H&M website a few months back for $10! I looked and looked in store, but never found it.(
wanted to try on since H&M sizes usually fun small on me) Well I finally did! I still can't believe it was only $10!







sweater-target // skirt-h&m // boots-piperlime // watch-nine west

Thanks for reading! :)

Shop this post:

Comments

  1. Girllllll....you stole that skirt! Great find! I LOVE this outfit! Brown and pink is such a fab combo! You look lovely!

    xo
    Melissa
    www.sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts