Blanket Scarf

Blanket scarf, blanket scarf, blanket scarf. I'm sure we've all heard of and seen them all over. Well, do they deserve such praise? YES! Nothing better than some extra fabric to keep you warm on a winter day. 
I'm a big fan of oversized anything, I just love the comfort of it. When I found this sweater on sale at Macy's I didn't even try it on, just took it home. Well, at home I thought it was a little to big for me, but I ended up keeping it anyway. You can never have to many sweater in winter, plus for the price I paid I decided it was worth it. 
With the oversized scarf and skinny jeans I feel balanced out. Plus being warm and cozy is a huge plus. 




sweater-macys(similar) // scarf-h&m(here) // jeans-loft(here) // boots-clarks(want these)

Thanks for reading! :)

Shop this post:

Comments

Popular Posts