Floral in winter

 So I've had this dress for like a year and this is my first time wearing it. It was one of those I loved online, but didn't love in person, and never got around to returning. What I didn't love was that it flared out more then I wanted. But worn with this jacket as a blazer, it doesn't look to bad. It's a good winter dress since the  fabric is a little thicker. 


 Yes, it's winter and we all wear dark colors, me especially, but I wanted a little pop of color and print, so I added this bright floral scarf. 

I love florals print, but I usually stick to more subtle prints. I'm not that bold yet. But though this print is big and bright, I feel pretty comfortable wearing it. It's a pretty consistence that doesn't feel to busy. 





dress-gap // jacket-banana republic // shoes-banana republic // scarf-gap


Thanks for reading! :)

Shop this post:

Comments

Popular Posts