Leopard

Hello, and happy Thursday! I was half expecting some this morning in my area, but nope. Which is ok I guess since I have an interview this afternoon, and snow would have been a problem. 

I have not exhausted this jacket. I've had it for a year, yet have worn it now more than ever.  This is gonna be the 3rd post in the past 2 weeks. (here &here) It's not for cold weather, but it's been a great layering piece. 


This post is actually a few months old back when my hair was still long and lighter. 
Lookink back I miss it, but like I've said my shorter hair has been way easier to deal with in the wet winter months. And I'm sure it will be decently long by spring/summer. 







jacket-banana republic // scarf-h&m // hat-banana republic // sweater&jeans-gap // bag-ann taylor

Thanks for reading! :)

Shop this post:

Comments

Popular Posts