Neon

Hello! Happy Wednesday! 

I wore this outfit this past weekend, cuz nothing better then just  casual, comfortable weekend wear. This tunic sweater is from Old Navy active line, I got a size up for comfort. It's seriously the best! I've actually worn it for morning school drop off a few times this week. Especially since these past few mornings have been cold, throwing it on added extra warmth. 



This beanie is bright! And I usually stay away from pieces that are too flashy or bright, but wearing a more toned down outfit didn't make me feel like such a standout.



Dressing casually can be fun with the right accessories. I wore my leopard slip ons because as we all know, leopard is a neutral. 




sweater-old navy // leggings-ann taylor // shoes-steve madden // hat-american eagle // earrings-forever21 


Thanks for reading! :)


SHOP THIS POST:

Comments

Popular Posts