Snow White


Hi! So, we're expecting a big storm here this morning, and since school is cancelled, we will all be sleeping in. Yay!! Sleeping in is my favorite! Not having to rush and wake up and get everything ready is an indescribable feeling! So we will be building a snowman and sledding down the driveway!


I thought this sweater would be perfect for today, as it is outside -covered in snowflakes. 






These shoes have been one of my favorites! Very comfortable and easy to walk in. They were actually a little more than I was willing to pay for a more novelty heel, not too much, but they have been worth every penny! Even though they are silver and sparkly, they have proven themselves to be very versatile. I plan on wearing them more often in the spring, because did I mention how comfortable they are!!

sweater-gap // shirt-ann taylor // jeans-loft // bag-express // shoes-micheal kors 

Thanks for reading! 


Shop this post:

Comments

Popular Posts