Stripes

I really love this cardigan I wore for Christmas (here) but, hate the idea that sequins are only for the holidays. I have a bunch of sequins pieces that I vow to wear these next few months, and take sequins past the holidays. 
Ok, this Banana Republic jacket I've had since last year, and have rarely worn it. It's not that warm, and I kinda forgot about it this past Fall. But I wore it on a slightly warmer afternoon with a few layers and it was fine. 

Gonna try to keep it in sight to wear more, hopefully in the spring or when the weather warms back up in a couple months. 

This little fur bag I always say has been one of my best purchases ever! My husband and I strolled into a C.Wonder one day and saw this bag alone. It didn't have a price tag, and I almost left without asking. But I did, and to my surprise it was just $20!!! Needless to say I was super happy! If thats not a major score, I don't know what is! 








Jacket-Banana Republic(similar) // Turtle neck-Old Navy(similar) // Cardigan-Loft(here) // Bag-C.Wonder(love this & this) // Boots-Calvin Klein(here)


Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular Posts