Winter ready

This coat has practically been glued on these past few weeks. And I don't mind cuz it's so cute! I normally don't like puffy coats, but this one I just love. I got it from the Gap for a seriously great price. I definitely recommend it if you can get you hands on it. 

An all black and white outfit needs a pop of color. I wore my go-to red bag that I practically always wear for a pop of red. 

And I never really wear sneakers, besides converse, but I found this New balance pair that was a collab with Heidi Klum, and I wear them so often. They're so comfy, and you can't really tell from the pictures, but they have a little shimmer to them. I've actually been loving so many sneakers lately, I think I need to add another pair to my collection. 










Coat-Gap(here) // Scarf-Forever 21(similar) // Tee-Gap(here) // Jeans-Forever 21(here) // Sneakers-Finish line @ Macy's(love these) // Bag-Michael Kors(love this)

Thanks for reading. 

Shop this post:


Comments

  1. Such a great cold weather look you pulled off the puffy coat! Also great sneaker choice! http://lachiquitamissi.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts