Burgundy love

On your Target runs be sure to check out the clothing sale section. I've found so many great pieces for amazing prices. This dress! $8.00!! Crazy right! I love to browse all the sale areas in my local target, I always find some great stuff. On my last trip I found flashlights for $2.00, so I bought like five of them! 

Also who's excited for the Lily Pulitzer for Target line? I was never really into Lily P.  before, but I'm kinda loving lots of pieces. These Target collabs usually sell out quick, and I have a feeling this one will definitely! So not sure if I will wake up early to get in line to shop, but I will let you know. 







dress-target(similar here) // jacket-ny&co(here+on sale)// shoes-bcbgeneration(here+more colors here) 

Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular Posts