CENTRAL PARK


This trench coat has been my favorite since the weather warmed up. And with this weird weather we've been having lately(hot one day, cool the next) I have thrown it on a few times. 
I'm pretty sure I've worn it in 3 post already, and like a million times IRL(ok,not really). It's pretty light weight, so I definitely will be using it on a rainy summer day. 

These shoes are one of the last items I purchased on Piperlime.com. :( Still can't believe they shut down!! Hands down my favorite place to shop online!! They will be missed.




trench-ny&co // top- target // legging-forever 21 // shoes-bcbgeneration via piper lime 


Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.


                                         S H O P  T H I S  P O S T :

Comments

Popular Posts